Follow Us

Sunday, April 13, 2014

CDOToday Admin

Dylan Penn Posed Nude for Treats Mag Cover


You know Dylan Penn? The daughter of Sean Penn and Robin Wright, she is making buzz with her so sexy cover for Treats! Magazine. Well, from the Magazine name itself ‘TREATS!’ will surely give the readers a fabulous sexy treats like the Nude Cover Photo of Dylan Penn for Treats!

The 22-year-old Dylan Penn poses completely nude and only the Fendi Handbag covers the area down-under. Could this be her big break for an acting career? In an interview, Dylan said: "I'm trying out this whole acting thing ... it's hard to say for me because I've rejected it my whole life until now. I literally can't say it without laughing," She also added, “My truest passion is writing, so I continue to do that on my own while seeing what all the buzz is about being in front of the camera."

Penn added that Duran was actually the sole reason why she posed for Treats. "I knew his photography from before I was asked to shoot and really admired him as an artist," she told the mag. "I have always loved his black and white nudes, they were always so tastefully done and, more specifically, showed that certain elegant yet strong beauty that I think all women embody."

Here’s the behind the scene of Dylan’s Treat Mag Photo Shoot.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :